Dr. Zhao Shaofan（赵少凡）
Ph.D., Assistant Professor (PI)
Tel: +86 10 68113099
1. Low density and high strength metallic glasses and their composites for titanium replacement
2. Thermoplastic Based 3D Printing of Bulk Metallic Glasses in Space
3. Increasing the space engineering usefulness of bulk metallic glasses and high entropy alloys
2011.9 - 2015.7, Ph.D. in Materials Science and Engineering, Tsinghua University
2008.9 - 2011.7, Master’s degree in Materials Science and Engineering, Beijing University of Technology
2003.9 - 2008.7, Bachelor’s degree in Materials Engineering, North China Institute of Aerospace Engineering.
2018.2 - present, Qian Xuesen Laboratory of Space Technology, Assistant Professor (PI).
2016.08 - 2018.1, Yale University, Department of Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science, School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Postdoctoral Associate.
2015.8 - 2016.8, Qian Xuesen Laboratory of Space Technology, Assistant Professor (PI).
1、S.F. Zhao*, H.B. Wang, J.L. Gu, N. Guo, L. Shao, Y.Q. Zhang, K.F. Yao, N. Chen*, High strain rate sensitivity of hardness in Ti-Zr-Hf-Be-(Cu/Ni) high entropy bulk metallic glasses, J. Alloy Compd. 742 (2018) 312-317
2、S.F. Zhao*, H.B. Wang, X. Lin, D.L.Zhao, K.F. Yao, N. Chen*, High strain rate sensitivity of hardness in quinary Ti-Zr-Hf-Cu-Ni high entropy metallic glass thin films, PHYSICA E, 94 (2017) 100-105
3、S.F. Zhao, P. Gong, J.F. Li, N. Chen, K. F. Yao*. Quaternary Ti-Zr-Be-Ni bulk metallic glasses with large glass-forming ability. Materials & Design. 2015 (85) 564-573.
4、S.F. Zhao, Y. Shao, X. Liu, N. Chen, H. Y. Ding, K. F. Yao. Pseudo-quinary Ti20Zr20Hf20Be20(Cu20-xNix) high entropy bulk metallic glasses with large glass forming ability. Materials & Design. 2015 (87) 625-631
5、S.F. Zhao, N. Chen, P. Gong, K. F. Yao*. New centimeter-sized quaternary Ti-Zr-Be-Cu bulk metallic glasses with large glass forming ability. J. Alloy Compd. 2015 (647) 533-538.
6、S.F. Zhao, G.N. Yang, H.Y. Ding, K.F. Yao*. A Quinary Ti-Zr-Hf-Be-Cu high entropy bulk metallic glass with a critical size of 12 mm. Intermetallics. 2015 (61) 47-50.
7、S.F. Zhao, N. Chen, P. Gong and K. F. Yao*. Centimeter-sized Quaternary Ti-based Bulk Metallic Glasses with High Ti Content of 50 at. %. Advanced Engineering Materials. 18 (2015) 231-235.
8、S.F. Zhao, Y. Shao, P. Gong, and K. F. Yao*. A Centimeter-Sized Quaternary Ti-Zr-Be-Ag Bulk Metallic Glass. Advances in Materials Science and Engineering. 2014 (2014), Article ID 192187
9、S.F. Zhao*, Z.D. Xia, H. Zhou, X. H. Liu. Adding Processes of Silver Solution and the Deposit Process of Silver Coating during Preparation of Silver-Coated Copper Powders. Rare Metal Materials and Engineering. 2013 (41) 535-538.
10、Y.L. Li, S.F. Zhao, Y.H. Liu, P. Gong, J. Schroers*.How many bulk metallic glasses are there? ACS combinatorial Science, 19 (2017) 687–693.
11、Y.Q. Zhang, S.F. Zhao, C. Song, W.J. Liu, K.F. Yao, N. Chen, Electric-field control of ferromagnetism in a Co-Fe-Ta-B amorphous alloy, Materials and Design, 143 (2018) 65–71.
12、X. Liu, S.F. Zhao, Y. Shao, K.F. Yao*. Facile synthesis of air-stable nano/submicro dendritic copper structures and their anti-oxidation properties. RSC Advances. 2014 (4) 33362-33365.
13、G. Pan*, S.F. Zhao, H. Y. Ding, K. F. Yao, X. Wang. Nonisothermal crystallization kinetics, fragility and thermodynamics of Ti20Zr20Cu20Ni20Be20 high entropy bulk metallic glass. Journal of Materials Research. 2015 (30) 2772-2782.
14、G. Pan*, S.F. Zhao, X. Wang and K. F. Yao*. Non-isothermal crystallization kinetics and glass-forming ability of Ti41Zr25Be28Fe6 bulk metallic glass investigated by differential scanning calorimetry. Applied Physics A-Materials Science & Processing. 2015 (120) 145-153.
15、J.L. Gu, Y. Shao, S.F. Zhao, S.Y. Lu, G.N. Yang, S.Q. Chen, K.F. Yao. Effects of Cu addition on the glass forming ability and corrosion resistance of Ti-Zr-Be-Ni alloys. J. Alloys Compd. 725 (2017) 573-579.
16、 Z.H. Han, H.W. Luan, S.F. Zhao, N. Chen*, R.X. Peng, Y. Shao, K.F. Yao**. Microstructures and Mechanical Properties of AlCrFeNiMo0.5Ti𝑥 High Entropy Alloys, CHIN. PHYS. LETT. 35 (2018) 036102.
17、 L. Shao, S.J. Wu, S.F. Zhao, J. Ketkaew, H.T. Zhao, F. Ye, J. Schroers. Evolution of microstructure and microhardness of the weld simulated heat-affected zone of Ti-22Al-25Nb (at.%) alloy with continuous cooling rate, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, (2018).
18、 Z.D. Han, N. Chen, S.F. Zhao, F.L. Wei, G.N. Yang, Y. Shao, K.F. Yao. Effect of Ti additions on mechanical properties of NbMoTaW and VNbMoTaW refractory high entropy alloys,84 (2017) 153-157
19、J. F. Li, X. Liu, S. F. Zhao, H.Y. Ding, K. F. Yao. Fe-based bulk amorphous alloys with iron contents as high as 82 at. %. Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials. 386 (2015) 107-110.
20、G. Pan, K. F. Yao*. S.F. Zhao. Cu-alloying effect on crystallization kinetics of Ti41Zr25Be28Fe6 bulk metallic glass. Journal of Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry. 2015 (121) 697-704.
21、Z.D. Han, X. Liu, S.F. Zhao, Y. Shao, K. F. Yao*. Microstructure, phase stability and mechanical properties of Nb-Ni-Ti-Co-Zr and Nb-Ni-Ti-Co-Zr-Hf high entropy alloys. Progress in Natural Science: Materials International. 2015 (25).
22. X. Liu, J. Du, Y. Shao, S.F. Zhao, K.F. Yao*. One-pot preparation of nanoporous Ag-Cu@Ag core-shell alloy with enhanced oxidative stability and robust antibacterial activity, Scientific Reports 7 (2017).
23. G.N. Yang, S.Q. Chen, J.L. Gu, S.F. Zhao, J.F. Li, Y. Shao, H. Wang, K.F. Yao*. Serration behaviours in metallic glasses with different plasticity, Philosophical Magazine (2016).
24. J.F. Li, X. Wang, X. Liu, S.F. Zhao, K.F. Yao*. Effect of fluxing treatment on the properties of Fe66Co15Mo1P7.5C5.5B2Si3 bulk metallic glass by water quenching, Physica B 528 (2017).
25. L. Shao, A. Datye, J.K. Huang, J. Ketkaew, S.W. Sohn, S.F. Zhao, S.J. Wu, Y.M. Zhang, U.D. Schwarz, J. Schroers*.Pulsed Laser Beam Welding of Pd43Cu27Ni10P20 Bulk Metallic Glass, Scientific Reports 7 (2017).
26. N. Guo, F. Gong, J.K. Liu, Y. Jia, S.F. Zhao, L. Liao, M. Su, Z.Y. Fan, X.S. Chen, W. Lu, L. Xiao*, W.D. Hu*.Hybrid WSe2-In2O3 Phototransistor with Ultrahigh Detectivity by Efficient Suppression of Dark Currents, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 9 (2017) 34489−34496.