Head, Department of Space Sciences Research
Group Leader, Planetary Habitability and Sustainable Exploration Research Group
Tel: (8610) 68747483
Fax: (8610)68747505 (shared)
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=v0tWkqgAAAAJ&hl=zh-CN
Planetary habitability, planetary energy and resource utilization, multiphase processes
1997.9-2000.10 Shanghai Jiao Tong University, School of Power and Energy, doctoral student
1994.9-1997.7 Huazhong University of Science and Technology, School of Power and Energy, postgraduate
1990.9-1994.7 Huazhong University of Science and Technology, School of Power and Energy, undergraduate
2012-9-present, Qian Xuesen Laboratory of Space Technology, Professor, Department head
2004.12-2012.8 R&D Department, China Academy of Space Technology, Professor
2003.10-2004.11 Institute of Spacecraft System Engineering, China Academy of Space Technology, Senior Engineer
2003.8-2003.9 Scientific Computing Center, Peking University, Visiting Scholar
2001.5-2003.4 DEN/DTP/SMTH/LMDS, CEA Grenoble, France, Post-doctor
1. Wang Q, Yao W*, Quan X, Cheng P*. Validation of a dynamic model for vapor bubble growth and collapse under microgravity conditions. Int. Comm. Heat Mass Transfer 95: 63-73, 2018.
2. Zhang G, Xu Y, Duan Z, Li L, Liu C, Yao W*. Enhancement of evaporative heat transfer on carbon nanotube sponges by electric field reinforced wettability. Applied Surface Science 454(1): 262-269,2018.
3. Wang Q, Yao W, Zhang H, et al. Analysis of the performance of an alkali metal thermoelectric converter (AMTEC) based on a lumped thermal-electrochemical model. Applied Energy 216: 195-211, 2018.
5. Wang Q, Gu J, Li Z, Yao W*. Dynamic modeling of bubble growth in vapor-liquid phase change covering a wide range of superheats and pressures. Chemical Engineering Science 172: 169-181, 2017.
6. Wang Q, Zhang G, Wang C, Ma R, Yao W*. The electrically induced bubble behaviors considering different bubble injection directions. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer 104: 729–742, 2017.
7. Zhang G, Jiang S, Zhang H, Yao W*, Liu C*. Enhancement of natural convection by carbon nanotube films covered microchannel surface for passive electronic cooling devices. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2016.
8. Lu X, Ma R, Wang C, Yao W*. Performance analysis of a lunar based solar thermal power system with regolith thermal storage. Energy 107: 227-233, 2016.
9. Wang Q，Yao W*. Computation and validation of the interphase force models for bubbly flow. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer 98: 799-813, 2016.
10. Zhang G, Jiang S, Zhang H, Yao W*, Liu C*. Excellent heat dissipation properties of the super-aligned carbon nanotube films. RSC Advances, 6(66): 61686-61694, 2016.
11. Wang Z, Quan X, Yao W, Wang L, Cheng P*. Plasma resonance effects on bubble nucleation in flow boiling of a nanofluid irradiated by a pulsed laser beam. International Communications in Heat and Mass Transfer 72, 90-94. 2016.
12. Wu Y, Wang C, Wang L, Ma R, Lu X，Yao W*. Altitude control performance of a natural energy driven stratospheric aerostat. Advances in space research 56(11): 2508-2514, 2015.
13. Yao W*, Lu X, Wang C, et al. Dynamic modelling and simulation of a heat engine aerobot for atmospheric energy utilization. Energy 79: 439-446, 2015.
14. Yao W*, Lu X, Wang C, Ma R. A heat transient model for the thermal behavior prediction of stratospheric airships. Applied Thermal Engineering 70(1), 380-387, 2014.
15. Zhang R, Yao W, Li J. A selection limiter of DSMC for near continuum flows. Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, 13(10), 2203–2212, 2008.
16. Zhang H, Lin G, Ding T, Yao W, et al. Investigation of startup behaviors of a loop heat pipe. Journal of Thermophysics and Heat Transfer, 19(4), 509-518, 2005.
17. Yao W, Bestion D, Coste P. A three-dimensional two-fluid modeling of stratified flow with condensation for pressurized thermal shock investigations. Nuclear Technology 152(1): 129-142, 2005.
18. Yao W, Morel C. Volumetric interfacial area prediction in upward boiling two-phase flows. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer 47(2), 307-328, 2004.
19. Yao W, Kuang B, Xu J. Bifurcation and hysteresis phenomena in the two-phase natural circulation system. Nuclear Science and Techniques, 12 (1), 61-67, 2001.